Pacific Reach’s Capital Division employs a private equity strategy that engages in strategic and passive investments across various industries and at different stages of a company’s growth cycle – from early-stage ventures to publicly listed large-cap entities.
We aim to provide growth capital for companies with proven business models and a well-articulated path to achieving profitability without taking control away from founders and management teams. Pacific Reach’s internally sourced funds allow for a flexible investment mandate with little to no restrictions on size, industry, and investment horizon.
We support our investment companies with financing that comes in the form of different solutions including:
- Passive minority equity investments
- Interim financing for early-stage pre-IPO companies
- Venture capital funding
- Growth and expansion financing
- Strategic partnership for real estate investments
With every investment we consider, we look for businesses that are currently sold for or trading below their intrinsic value based on their underlying asset values and their potential to grow. In addition we consider:
- Established track record with visible cash flow trajectories and prudent capital allocation strategies
- Sustainable competitive advantages and differentiation to their peers
- High natural barriers of entry and switching costs
- Strong management team with sufficient ownership and “skin in the game”
- Lean and clean capital structure
- Sufficient earnings power to leverage sales dollars and reinvest in the business